- LA Times (June 23, 2020) You could use a hug. Here are some safe options
- TechCrunch (June 21, 2020) Confronting racial bias in video games
- Barron’s (May 13, 2020). In Pandemic Times, All The Gaming World’s A (Concert) Stage
- Washington Post (April 9, 2020). World of Warcraft experienced a pandemic in 2005. That experience may help coronavirus researchers.
- NPR (March 30, 2020). Video games attract millions of players as the world “shelters in place”
- USC Annenberg News (March 27, 2020). USC students turn to video games during quarantine to connect and de-stress
- Newsweek (May 30, 2019). WHO’s Classification of Gaming Addiction as a Mental Health Disorder Could Do More Harm Than Good, Expert Says
I provide consulting services to firms seeking to manage their data and gain insights about their customer’s behavior, including satisfaction, interactions, subscriptions and microtransactions.
Most of this work is with video game developers managing game populations and seeking to improve the player experience, but the models are widely applicable and adaptable.