- NPR (March 8, 2021). lllinois Video Game Ban Bill Faces Uphill Legal, Scientific Battles
- SPARTIE LAB PODCAST (February 4, 2021) Game Studies: Past, Present and Future
- LIFEWIRE (February 4, 2021) Why Google Stadia Failed to Load
- AA.COM (Jan. 20, 2021) Game Industry Gains Momentum During Covid-19 breakout (Turkish)
- WIRED (December 9, 2020) Toxicity in Gaming is Dangerous
- LA Times (June 23, 2020) You could use a hug. Here are some safe options
- TechCrunch (June 21, 2020) Confronting racial bias in video games
- Barron’s (May 13, 2020). In Pandemic Times, All The Gaming World’s A (Concert) Stage
- Washington Post (April 9, 2020). World of Warcraft experienced a pandemic in 2005. That experience may help coronavirus researchers.
- NPR (March 30, 2020). Video games attract millions of players as the world “shelters in place”
I provide consulting services to firms seeking to manage their data and gain insights into their customer’s behavior, including satisfaction, interactions, subscriptions and microtransactions.
Most of this work is with video game developers managing game populations and seeking to improve the player experience, but the models are widely applicable and adaptable.